Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Winding Up Our Vacation

Writing the last blog post from our vacation home was a bit bittersweet.  It was an extremely exciting vacation one that was filled with work yet with plenty of time for blogging while gathering an abundance of blogfodder.  It amazes me how just a simple change of scenery can get the creating juices flowing.  There are so many things I want to blog about so will likely be doing a bit of blogging on the trip home but the final post here on this our first visit was special.  Not that the post itself was all that just that the feeling here can't be captured at home or anywhere else.  I will likely be blogging while waiting for the plane.  Surprisingly I actually don't mind blogging amongst the hub bub even though I prefer a quiet setting when blogging at home.  At any rate our vacation is winding down so it will be back to normal for a couple of weeks when we may take another vacation.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.