Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogger's New Design Template

Blogger rolled out it's new design template on June 11.  This new feature allows you to try out new templates from the comforts of your dashboard giving you a preview of what your blog will look like in the new theme.  Once you decide on the them to try just click and it will show how your blog will look in the new theme.  Then you can customize from there.  Be warned if you have customized your original blog template as I have on five of my blogs then there is a button to remove the customization.  If you want to do this be sure to backup your existing theme first!  Of course if you are using any custom made graphics such a title headers, labels, or backgrounds those you want to keep will have to be adjusted for your new template design.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.