Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Question of the Month - Will Increased Twitter Participation Increase Traffic to My Blogs?

Last month I looked at whether having the Twitter widget on my blogs helped to increase traffic to my blogs and between the blogs. So this month's questions is whether increased participation on Twitter will lead to increased traffic on my blogs.  My hypothesis is that increased participation will lead to increased traffic to at least my cooking blog.  This is the blog listed on my Twitter profile.  For the month of June I will keep track of all traffic from Twitter across all of my blogs and report back.  To increase my Twitter participation I will be:

  • using tweetfeed to ensure each new blog post is tweeted 
  • actively using Twitter daily for interacting with others as well as promoting my blogs
  • change my tweeting style from mainly early morning only to throughout the entire day
  • working at picking up a few more followers, nothing major and none of those shady sites but just finding some I'm interested in following and perhaps they may follow back


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.