Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Stats Opportunity or Should I Say Blog Fodder?

I just have to share this with you.  I'm used to seeing a few oddities in my stats like when I blog about HydroOne they show up in the stats and there have been other similar entries related to usually a more controversial topic.  Yesterday I was checking my stats and came across a very interesting entry.  It would seem a couple of my anti-HST posts on my personal blog caught the attention of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario.  Well now there is absolutely no way in H E double hockey sticks I could let this perfect opportunity pass me by.  Heck I wrote and phoned them figuring that since I as a taxpayer in Ontario who pays their over inflated salaries would get their attention but that didn't work.  So I blog about them and guess what?  They are actually visiting my blog!  I even included the info from my stats as proof.  So now that I have their attention another anti-HST/anti-McGuinty post will be on My Journey today and the following day a semi-humour from my email anti-HST post.  It just amazes me that something as simple as checking my stats can provide such amusement!  I am keeping an eye out for the black helicopters circling the house...


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the attention! I hope you have lots of fun with it. :)

Garden Gnome said...

Thanks Jennifer :) You can bet I will have a bit of fun with this one!

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.