Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Twitter Rumour

I recently hear a rumour on Twitter then saw it repeated on a couple of blogs so thought I would pass it along.  Apparently the best time to tweet is between 10 AM and 1 PM.  I can't substantiate this and setting up an experiment to prove or disprove this theory would take a bit more effort than I feel like making at the moment.   However, this time frame does sound quite plausible to me.  I know during last month's Twitter experiment there was a definite increase in blog visits from Twitter to my cooking blog when I posted links between 9 AM and 3 PM but that time period focuses on meal preps anyway.  Anyway if the rumour is true posting links to your blogs on Twitter may be more effective between 10 AM and 1 PM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.