Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, October 21, 2010

As a Blogger

Very early in my blogging experience I decided that I control what my readers know about me.  I really think most bloggers do this without really thinking about it.  Honestly, readers don't need to know every personal detail about me in order to enjoy reading my blogs.  Yesterday I was just in that kind of I wrote the most amazing meme for one of my blogs.   I actually gave 8 bits of information that none of my readers unless they know me personally would know.  I read that meme and thought, my gosh, this is one of the best blog posts yet because it was seriously straight from the heart.  I walked away from the computer to ponder and upon returning saved the meme as a draft.  I wrote another post instead.  The meme is tucked safely away, ready for another day when I my want to share. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.