Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Contracts

My apologies for a later in the day post.  There's a lot of behind the scenes blog related things going on at the moment.  I have been extended an excellent opportunity that will take one of my blogs in a slightly different direction.  At first I was a bit apprehensive but after careful consideration decided to go ahead with the opportunity.  I signed the contract this morning so am actually now looking forward to the change.  I really am excited!

Blogging is a bit different from most businesses.  In most cases a blogger can easily continue publishing the blog without getting involved in signed contracts.  Oh sure there are the TOS for any networking you are involved with and that's to be expected.  If you go against the TOS then the networking will notify you or if the infraction was severe enough cancel your account.  Signed contracts on the other hand gives both parties involved certain legal rights.  If you break the terms of your contract then you can be held legally responsible.  A contract is a legal and binding document so should never be entered into without fully understanding the terms.  If you find yourself in the position of signing any kind of contract with respect to your blog(s) be sure you understand the contract!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.