Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Removing Blogging Distractions

My gosh, by any stretch of the imagination, I am an internet junky.  It's likely one of my main forms of communication.  When the high winds knocked out our internet connection and I was reduced to dial-up I quickly realized that I needed to regress to the time where dial-up was the norm.  I did a surprising amount of blogging offline connecting only to do the actual posting.  In many ways this worked out a lot better than anticipated.  I found I was able to concentrate with less distractions since I usually multi-task while blogging.  As a result I ended up being a bit more productive with respect to writing posts.  I actually found myself enjoying writing posts off line then connecting just for posting them.  I enjoyed it so much that my new blog writing style will be writing my posts offline then using cut and paste to post them in Blogger. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.