Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Sidetracked Blogger

I have been looking for other ways to promote my blogs and we have the house up for sale which means a lot of chaos all the way around going on.  Now that I have removed Adsense from one of my blogs I have been tinkering with traffic exchanges.  Oh my gosh if you want a mindless click frenzy, there you go!  The neat thing is though not only do you get some surprisingly descent traffic as in staying on the blog for over 20 minutes you get to earn a bit of money (usually 30¢ per 1,000 sites visited).  Well that was just enough to throw me into sidetracked blogger mode!

Sidetracked blogger mode is different than procrastinating or blogger's block.  I actually was doing a lot of thinking about blogging while I was somewhat preoccupied.  I was thinking how to get more traffic to my blogs, blogging about some of the downright beyond believable promises I saw while doing all this clicking and quite frankly I was just all over the place with little focus.  I did manage to get 4 posts scheduled but that was a fluke really.  Ah, such is the life of a sidetracked blogger when the mood hits.  From my perspective it is a good thing the mood is rare!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.