Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Lot of Little Things Add Up

A few days ago I'm going through my blogs checking for any problems that would get in the way of search engine optimization.  What I quickly realized is it really is the little things that add up rather than one big thing when it comes to getting traffic from the search engines.  Something as simple as a couple of dead links can cause problems but the occasional link that looks quite benign to you actually can trigger the occasional problem as well.  So I spent a bit of doing a fair amount of behind the scenes tweaking across all six of my blogs.  It seriously is all those little things that go into SEO that really makes the difference.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.