Today is the last blogging day of 2010. I find myself needing posts across all six of my blogs! The reason for this is despite careful planning and pre-scheduling a large number of posts to run during the holiday season, I did not have enough posts to get through the entire holiday season. Back to the drawing board for planning on how to deal with extended vacations...
One of the most common questions this time of year is 'what are your new year's resolutions'. I normally don't write hard, fast resolutions but rather more generic ones like I'm going to spend more time enjoying sunsets. When it comes to blogging I do have a few ideas for 2011. I've set the following goals for my blogs:
- increase to daily posts across four blogs (currently achieved across 3 of them)
- increase traffic
- increase advertising my blogs
- stick to a set advertising budget
- more blog promotion for my other blogs that aren't promoted as much as my popular blog
- increase commenting on other blogs