Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Blogger Scheduling Glitch

I have been relying fairly heavily on Blogger's scheduling for pre-scheduling posts while on vacation.  I had a post scheduled to run on January 9, 2010 that for some reason remained in draft mode.  There was no reason for it and as soon as I noticed the problem I clicked publish and it ran.  This is a glitch I've run into a few times.  While extremely irritating the glitch is rather short lived.  This is just a heads up for those who use scheduling in Blogger.  It seems to be a glitch in their auto-save feature.  My work-around solution is to always save the post first before hitting the publish post button.  Then I check under edit posts to be sure the post is set as scheduled not draft.   If it says draft, I go back then hit the publish post button again which usually corrects the problem.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.