Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finding Blog Fodder

Finding blog fodder is really not as difficult as it may seem sometimes, or at least for me it isn't.  The reason being, my blog fodder tends to come directly from my life and usually what's happening at the time or something that strikes my fancy.  For example, between yesterday and today I've been busy making beef and chicken stocks to can so I immediately have blog fodder to use in an up coming post on my cooking blog.  In other words the blog fodder is all around me which makes it a bit easier to blog about.  I often find too that as I'm blogging about something for one of my blogs it triggers a blog post for another of my blogs.  And so it goes...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.