Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The New YouTube

Many bloggers including myself like to use YouTube to add videos to blogs.  In case you missed it, YouTube is now owned by Google who has slowly been making a few changes.  In the old YouTube you could choose a colour frame to co-ordinate with your blog giving a nice almost tv look to the video.  A few months ago I noticed the whole frame was no longer available leaving just the bottom bar but still you could customize the colour to your blog.  Well a couple of days ago I logged in to find a few videos for my blogs and the whole frame has been replaced with a generic YouTube bottom bar with no colour choice.  Needless to say I'm not really happy about this change.  If I wanted generic I would look for a site that only offers generic options.  In my opinion YouTube has taken a step backwards!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.