Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Vacation Preparations

Yesterday I posted about how our recent vacation did not go as smoothly as I would have liked with respect to blogging.  I know now that our next extended vacation is a little over 100 days away.  That means I have to have about 130 pre-scheduled posts before that date in addition to my normal blog posts so I need to make at least 1.3 extra blog posts per day in addition to normal blog posts.  In reality if I make 2 extra posts for a total of 8 per day between now and then I will be set but that is going to be a fair amount of work.  It's nice though that I run a few special features like Kitchen Quick Tips, Blog Your Blessing Sundays, How It's Made and Wordless Wednesdays that work up quite quickly to reduce the work load a bit.  My gosh though, the last vacation as I struggled to keep new content coming sure was an eye opener!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.