Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Bit of Blogger's Block

Last Friday night I took out my leg in a rather fluke accident.  The end result is my leg looking as if I have a second knee over my tibia about 3 - inches down from my actual knee with me hobbling about on crutches because it is too painful to put pressure on it.  So looking on the bright side I figured I could use this time to get a bit of blogging done.  Being confined at my desk with my leg elevated, icing every two hours and only up on crutches for a few minutes at a time should have given me plenty of time to get some serious blogging done.  The problem is the accident seems to have triggered bloggers block.  Dash my luck!  I seriously just do not feel like writing.  Adding to this is knowing I have to do a bit of cooking for a couple of posts coming up on my cooking blog.  Quite frankly cooking is not going to be happening for a couple more days if not longer!

Not to be discouraged I added my blogs to a couple of directories, did a bit of pinging, wrote a couple of short blog posts and basically diddled my time amusing myself finding old friends on Facebook.  I decided to play a couple of games on Facebook as well.  You will be happy to know I have top score in Bejewelled for my team which isn't bad for a three man team with only one member active.  I'm just saying ;) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.