Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Facebook

I have had a Facebook account for a couple of years not but didn't use it.  One of the biggest issues I had concerns about was the controversy surrounding privacy problems with Facebook.  Yesterday I decided to take the plunge to start using my Facebook account.  Our kids and a lot of our family and friends keep in touch that way so it will be a good way to avoid long distance phone calls.  I don't know how it will affect my blogs but should increase traffic a bit. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.