Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The More I Learn About Blogging The Less I Know

When I first started blogging in early 2006 I knew virtually nothing about blogging.  The only things I really had going for me was a knowledge of HTML and previous website experience combined with a strong desire to learn and share.  I settled on Blogger because it was owned by Google and was easy to master.  Even still five years later I am still learning about blogging using Blogger just in time to be moving to my own domains complete with private hosting.  The funny thing is through all the ups and downs of blogging for almost five years I still have that same strong desire to learn and share.  Honestly the more I learn about blogging the less I know!  Does that make sense?  I'm serious though.  It seems like I learn something new about blogging, the how-tos and behind the scenes, daily.  Perhaps it is because the world of blogging is growing so much that there is always something to learn!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.