Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, February 28, 2011

MyBlogLog is No More

MyBlogLog was a blogging community acquired by Yahoo in early 2007 for $10 million.  At one time there were 45,000 blogs in the system but it succumbed toother social networking services like Twitter and Facebook.  Rumours are that next on Yahoo's chopping block witll be Delicious but nothing has been announced yet.  If you have MyBlogLog links on your blog now is the time to remove them so they aren't pointing to dead links that will drain your PR.


3 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Thanks for the tip! I took those links off my blogs.

John | English Wilderness said...

I hope they don't kill off delicious :-( I wonder what alternatives are available.

Garden Gnome said...

@Sharkbytes, you're welcome :)

@John, I never got into delicious. I'll have to check it out.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.