Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blog Hosting Glitches

I just love sitting down to write a blog post to find I can't get onto my Blogger dashboard.  It just throws my train of thought off! At any rate every blog host is going to have some type of glitch from time to time.  I think that is to be expected given that computers are involved.  If you think about all the behind the scenes programming that goes on to make the blogging platforms easy to use even for those who don't know HTML, something is bound to go wrong from time to time.  When I started my first website years ago and was just learning HTML there were many, many times I couldn't get something to work simply because I had written the closing tag incorrectly or omitted it entirely.  It was usually a simple, easy to fix problem but still a problem none the less.  At any rate the glitch was short lived so now I have to remember what it was I was going to blog about.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.