Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Come to the Realization I Do Know What I'm Doing

My gosh it seems like only yesterday that I was a wet behind the ear noobie blogger.  In many respects that is still how I see myself.  I started blogging almost 5 years ago today, actually my oldest blog will be 5 years old on the 25th of April.  In that 5 years I went from knowing nothing about blogging to gradually adding blogs to where I now author six blogs, three of which are updated daily.  I went from knowing nothing about Photoshop to using it on a daily basis.  Blog design and SEO were foreign concepts that I now flit around with easily.  Over the five years I have become comfortable in my skin as a blogger.  I know what I'm doing, how to execute it best and yet I feel like I am still learning and growing as a blogger.  Perhaps that is best to keep me on my toes without getting to comfortable in my blogging knowledge so as to not embrace change.  If anywhere that change is a constant it is in the blogosphere :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.