Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BlogUpp

I joined BlogUpp a couple of months ago.  Like any program I join I usually give it a trial period of one month.  If I'm happy with what I see then I will continue the program but if not, I move on to something else.  I honestly did not care for the BlogUpp widget when I first started seeing it throughout the blogosphere.  I finally decided to give it a try just to see how it works.  I put the widget on all six of my blogs then waited.  Quite frankly I am pleased with the results.  The widget is bringing in consistent daily traffic across all of my blogs.  It's not high traffic but it is traffic with a low bounce rate.  That's a good thing! 

As blog advertising networks go, BlogUpp is effective for me.  I like that it can be set up to publish my blog feeds to my Facebook account.  I keep my Facebook account to friends and family only and while many of them read my blogs anyway this helps to get the attention of those who don't.


1 comments:

Valer @BlogUpp Team said...

Thank you for sharing!
It makes us really happy to know that.

Sincerely yours,
Valer @BlogUpp Team

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.