Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, April 22, 2011

Forum Cliques

I actively participate if a few forums to interact with other bloggers.  What I have noticed is in any forum cliques tend to form.   For that reason, I really don't like forums.  If you aren't part of the clique, snide remarks get passed your way or in some cases it will be an out and out war that can get rather nasty.  I'm still not 100% convinced that participating in forums brings traffic to my blogs other than getting more exposure.  I'm sorry but I'm not about to change my style to become part of a clique to get blog traffic anyway.  I'll walk away from a forum first.  I've noticed a clique forming in one of the forums I actively participate on so it's time to move on, blog promotion or not.  I don't like cliques because by their very nature they exclude others and hurt feelings.  I don't want any part of that, thank-you very much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.