Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pinging

Honestly the last seven weeks dealing with my injury has put me a bit behind with blogging.  It's not like I didn't have the time to blog since I couldn't do much else other than have a major pity fest while indulging in playing online games on Facebook.  The problem is I have been a bit remiss in pinging my blogs.  Now there is no real excuse other than as I use a service that pings 133 pertinent sites with just a couple of clicks.  Even across all six blogs with my stellar [major sarcasm] high priced satellite internet service the whole process takes under 10 minutes worth of time with most of that waiting for everything to go through.  Regular pinging does make a huge difference and when I'm in my groove it is second nature but I'm not in my groove so just getting posts out has been a bit difficult.  Still that is no excuse.  If I have time to write a post I should have time to ping out that post.  So apparently I need to put pinging back onto my daily blogging to do list where I won't forget to do that task again.  My stats will thank me if I only remember to ping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.