Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, May 21, 2011

CMF Ad Widget Changes

It is so nice dealing with Admins that listen to their members.  CMF Ads announced awhile ago they were fazing out the old style widget that had the CMF Ads band across the bottom in favour of one without.  In order to do this members needed to add a base code then update the custom code.  For members not comfortable working in HTML the base code proved to be a challenge.  Some voiced their concerns so CMF Ads solved the problem by creating an integrated code that could be added instead.

I updated the widgets on all of my blogs.  I must say I like the slick, streamlined look of the new widget that shows only the ad without the CMF Ads bar on the bottom.  I currently am only running one CMF Ad spot per blog but with the new look I think I may run a few more.  There is even an option to adjust the spacing between ads when running multiple ads.  Kudos to a job well done by the CMF Ad team!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.