Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, May 30, 2011

Life Happens

My gosh!  I hit home from our vacation with a back load of blogging to do considering I have more than three weeks' worth of pictures and blog fodder to sort through.  Life though has had other plans besides me blogging.  From the start of our vacation on May 8 to now my husband has had to be seen in emerg three times, twice since this past Friday with last night's visit being of most concern.  I've been up most of the night, in two hospitals today, sat through a CT and waited for results all on less than three hours of sleep.   We are finally back at home with him sleeping soundly and me checking on him every 15 minutes still not much wiser as to what is causing the current problems.  It's a wait and see game with more tests scheduled.  Needless to say I have got almost nothing blogging related done today.   I've been blogging long enough to know that live happens.  There are days where despite your best intentions blogging or blogging related activities simply are not possible.  I'm ok with that though. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.