Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spam Comment Trend

There are days that I actually sigh in relief of not having any comments to deal with.  It's not that I don't like comment but rather I don't like spam comments.  What I have noticed is a trend in spam comments.  I will get several over my blogs usually on Saturday then few to no spam comments for the rest of the week.  It's logical the spammers would be more active on the weekend but I would have thought it would be the full weekend not just the Saturday.  Hmm...


1 comments:

Ben said...

Have you had any particularly unusual or funny spam comments? You could submit them to my blog at spamcomment.com :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.