Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time Zones

My normal blogging time zone is EST/EDT so I try to have posts scheduled to go live at 7:00 AM local time for me.  I also have until 1:00 AM EDT as the cut off time to finish up any Adgitize activity.  Recently we spent time in time zone PST/PDT which threw my blogging into chaos.  Even though I wrote a post at my normal 7:00 AM it went live at 7:00 AM PDT but 10:00 AM EDT.  All in all the time zone change ended up being rather confusing.  I was glad I had pre-scheduled a few posts to as to not be concerned over the time zone differences.  It's funny how something so minor can throw the blogging train of thought off kilter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.