Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Niche Blogs Dilemna

We recently spent from May 8 to 25 on vacation with one week of that time doing no cooking and the rest reduced cooking.  When we returned home my husband was hospitalized so I've spent the past almost two weeks in reduced cooking mode.  Now you would think that isn't that big of a deal but when you are authoring a cooking blog it is a huge deal!  While I have great food blog fodder it certainly is not enough to keep me blogging much longer if I don't get back into cooking.  It does help that I run a couple of regular features each week so I only need to come up with actual cooking posts four times a week.  At the same time I managed to gather blog fodder for my gardening blog but not enough to keep posts going until my home gardening blog with daily posts.  Oiy, there are days that keeping narrower niche blogs going are a real challenge!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.