Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Effects of Adgitize Forum Point Change

On June 4,  Ken Brown of Adgitize announced that the 2010 Summer promotion awarding 100 points for a 200 word forum post or equivalent would end July 1.  Many expressed concern over what will amount to a lower earning potential.  Some members are interested in only earning from Adgitize rather than advertising so losing 100 points means a loss of about 10¢ per day.  Other members participate daily in order to earn enough to pay for their advertising so a loss of 10¢ per day translates into a loss of $3 per month, meaning some members will be paying more into the system.  I'm in the advertiser category, currently running three ads (3 x $14 =$42) and earned $26.01 through daily participation so paid into the system $15.99.  Imagine my surprise this morning checking my earnings to find them at only 6¢ for July 1.  Some reported negative earnings.  If you are seeing this problem, Ken has announced that this was a critical programming error and all earnings will be corrected.    They are working on the problem, so don't worry.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.