Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Blogging or rather the actual writing blog posts has been very much a challenge for me almost since returning home from our winter vacation in January.  Prior to that and even while on vacation I could easily write four or more posts in a day, and enjoy it.  The nice thing is I was able to have a nice stockpile of posts to rely on while I dealt with the writers block.  I started running out of scheduled posts as we neared our spring vacation in May but managed to write daily while on vacation.  I had enough to get through until the end of the first week after we returned home but life threw us a curve ball with my being hospitalized a couple of days after getting home.  Needless to say I got little blogging done and what blog posts I did write focused on my primary (most popular ) blog.  It didn't help that we have our house back on the market either.  The further I got behind in writing the easier it was to stay behind. 

Things seem to be calming down a bit now.  My husband is well on the mend, pretty much back to normal.  The house is still on the market which means continued decluttering and doing all those little odd jobs to make the house show better.  It has been so hot here that I've been spending more time indoors.  There's less outdoor work to do as well since I only have container plants and the herb bed to tend.  I'm hoping to get back to doing a bit more writing.  It's time to get blogging back on track. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.