Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Problem Using the New Blogger Dashboard and Editor

I honestly do like the new Blogger dashboard and editor.  For the most part I have no complaints.  However, the new slick design is hard to read sometimes.  For example I'm writing this in the new blog editor and 'publish' is in a white font on a pale grey background which is quite hard to read.  The same thing happens on the dashboard where some of the buttons are white font on a pale grey background.  I know that Blogger is moving away from their traditional colours but going too neutral is not the answer especially if users can't read the font.  I'm hoping they correct this problem to make both the new dashboard and editor easier to read.


1 comments:

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

No kidding- i don't like it much at all, this is just one of the reasons. It has knocked out most of my saved settings, makes it much harder to enter html (it changes it to whatever script code it likes better).

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.