Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, July 11, 2011

What Kind of Blogger Are You?

We had the great pleasure of attending a belated Canada Day celebration this past weekend complete with a whole roasted pig and amazing fireworks display at my husband's aunt and uncle's farm.  Folks feast all day long.  It was funny that as conversations go it turned to blogging but rather innocently.  I went up for pig skin.  Ssshh, please don't tell my doctor!  While I was up there another guest was asking about one particular salad when I casually said "Oh, that tabbouleh".  I knew the salad well since one branch of my husband's family is Lebanese.  The thing is we only keep three Kebanese dishes as part of our family favourites.  They are tabbouleh, kibbeh and hummus.  She was interested about the salad so I told her how to make it and then the subject of blogging came up.  I told her I was a food blogger and I am but I do write five other blogs that are not food blogs.  I think I identify most with my food blog though even though the first blog I created and took my online nym from was my gardening blog.  Ultimately the gardening feeds into my foodie tendencies though.  If you were asked what kind of blogger are you, what would your answer be?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.