Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Working in the New Blogger Dashboard and Editor

I've been working in the new Blogger dashboard and editor in draft mode.  It has a completely different look and feel than the old editor.  Quite frankly I like it.  The only complaint I have is in the old editor there was a option to 'return to posts' that could be opened in another tab to get the link of a former post I wanted to backlink to.  It was quite convenient.  I can still do this in the new dashboard but not directly from the editor so it is not quite as convenient.  Aside of the look the additional functions added are text background colour and define/translate.  Both are nice features.  Oh and the labels are now presented in a nicer drop down menu with each term separated by a comma rather than the single line drop down style.  I like that a calender has been added to the schedule option as well.  Over all I reall do like the new editor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.