Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Adgitize is Out the Door

I've been with Adgitize for a very long time.  I've been very loyal.  What really ticked me off is over the last couple of weeks I have complained about  bloggers in the system clearly using pop-up ads.  The first reply came back that the pop-up was not being generated in their browser so I started taking screen shoots and actual pictures.  There's one 'blog' in the system with multiple pop-up!  I know Adgitize is hurting but screwing the loyal users is not the way to get back on top.  I'm not renewing any of my ads.  They will run their course then I'm done.  I honestly feel like I have been betrayed by Ken and his team.  I supported them from the start and now it is reduced to this?? 


2 comments:

John said...

Adgitize probably can't afford to lose the blogs with pop-ups, redirects and other anti-social junk, even if it comes at the expense of losing some good blogs.

Garden Gnome said...

Adgitize is in a tough position at the moment. It can't afford to lose any advertisers. The problem is letting these blogs with the anti-social junk to continue ticks of those who have been loyal to them.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.