Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

An Annoyance on Blog Advertising Networks

I have at times participated in up to five blog advertising networks that involve visiting other members' blogs.  One of the biggest annoyances I have come across while visiting other blogs in the system is loading issues.  Some consistently will not load period while other partially load before the loading error occurs.  I know that this is not just an issue with my computer (Mac) or connection (satellite) as the problem persists with these blogs on my husband's laptop (PC), my husband's office computer (PC) and connections at his office (high speed) and our vacation home (DSL).  I even made a list of the most problematic blogs in these networks so I could purposely test them out on other systems.  One of them is particularly noticeable as it won't even load on my iPod Touch.  What is the point of advertising your blog on a blog advertising network when you have loading issues?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.