Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Distracted

A week ago we officially sold our house and the following day officially bought our new house.   Everything with house sales work on a chain of action so one event has to be completed before the next event is completed so it can be long, drawn out and very stressful.  Then when the reality hits that everything is a done deal there is a bit of a let down followed by going into overdrive mode.  As a result I am about as distracted as I can get especially when it comes to blogging.  I sit down to blog then something, anything distracts me to go start to pack a box or clean out an cabinet but then I get a good though for blogging so bounce back.  And so it goes that I am bouncing back and forth between the two going from one distraction to the next.  I am getting things done with respect to blogging and packing but my gosh the distraction is really not a good thing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.