Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, August 5, 2011

I Just Got Reamed Big Time!

Good gosh, I seriously just got reamed big time from one end to the other, left to right, inside and outside about how I author my cooking blog.  The person emailed me and it was on the nasty side tearing a few more holes in my body than I really need but I replied while taking the high road maintaining being civil and polite.  She responded to that reply a bit nastier telling me she was a heck of a lot more qualified than me and she was going to write a food blog as well.  I bit my tongue, thanked her for her reply and wished her good luck on her blog.  It was a one sentence reply.  I was quite proud of myself for not letting my temper get in the way.  Then I checked the full headers of her email and headed to my stats where I labeled her IP.  My final stop was adding her IP to my IP blocker.  Now she doesn't have to worry about ever reading my blog again.  Problem solved :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.