Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Friday, September 23, 2011

CMF Ads Replacement

I was seriously saddened to hear that Ben and Turnip are pulling the plug on CMF Ads with the final close date of October 30, 2011.  Now on their site they recommend Project Wonderful as a replacement to CMF Ads and I am sure that Project Wonderful loves the referral but quite frankly I don't think this is a good replacement.  Project Wonderful is great and I do use it but it will not give you the traffic that CMF Ads did.  I cannot in good faith recommend Entrecard.  In my opinion, Adgitize is about the next best thing to CMF Ads without being a PTC blog advertising network.

Next to that, I'm seriously not looking at replacing CMF Ads on my blogs.  While I am sorry to see them go, there's nothing I can do about it and in all honesty nothing will replace CMF Ads.  So for the time being, when CMF ads cease to be displayed on the widgets on my blogs, I will simply remove the widget without worrying about finding a replacement.  It was good while it lasted and I do wish Ben and Turnip all the best.  Here's hoping they come back with another blog advertising network to replace CMF Ads!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.