Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

CMF Ads to Close Down

It was with great sadness I read about the closing of CMF Ads.  Features are being disabled effective September 16 with the planned site closing date of October 30.  'Tis a very, very sad announcement!  Over the past couple of years I have gotten to know Ben who I met during my Entrecard days.  When Ben and Turnip left Entrecard, I left as well to support their new blog advertising network, CMF Ads.  It was a small network but they ran it professionally and with integrity.  There is nothing bad I can say about CMF Ads.  It was a very effective blog advertising network.  When the introduced the Atomic Ads, I jumped right in, proud to say I was their second buyer of those ads. 

I sincerely wish Ben and Turnip all the best in their future endeavours.  I know they will continue to be active members in the blogosphere.  'Til we meet again, old friends :)


2 comments:

John said...

CMF has worked really well for me. Ben and Turnip have done a fantastic job. It's a shame to see the network close :-(

I'm not planning to replace CMF with anything. I already have Project Wonderful and Adgitize isn't really my cup of tea!

Garden Gnome said...

Hi John :) I'm not planning on replacing CMF with anything either. I was happy with what they provided. I haven't had a lot of luck with PW but I do like Adgitize.

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.