Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moving and Blogging

This is the second move we've made since I started blogging.  The last move was hectic at best with the computer connected almost to the end.  The move was a one day move and honestly those really are a lot of work!  Our buyers were trying to move in while we were trying to move out.  The idea of trying to do any blogging that day was squashed!  This move is technically over a period of fifteen days.  Our legal closing date is September 15 but we have access as of September 1 so can take our time moving our possessions from our old to new house.  This really means that I will have time to blog each day during the move.

We started moving things today.  The internet is still live at our old house until the fourteenth.  The new internet service (Bell) is being hooked up on the sixth.  From that point I will be blogging from the new house.  Once the Bell service is connected I can call back Xplornet and tell them to disconnect that service or leave as is to be able to use the laptop at the old house if need be.  In reality though once everything is out of the house there is no need for internet service at the old house even for the laptop so I will likely call to disconnect early.  I don't anticipate being down for internet service much more than four hours if that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.