Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My New Internet Service

Bell was supposed to be here between 8 am and 5 pm for our sat tv service and 12 pm and 5 pm for our internet service.  Talk about annoying!  Here was a whole day one of us had to be here waiting for them to show up.  Well the internet, the most important service was apparently delayed as the serviceman didn't show up until 4:45 pm then proceeded to be slower than molasses in January and from the looks of it had never seen a Mac in his life.  He told me to get the wireless router working I had to delete Airport!  I firmly told him to step away from my Mac watched him drive away then called tech support.    It took a bit of maneuvering but thanks to Emily (Bell's friendly automated service) I finally got the internet working and guess what?  I didn't have to delete Airport [majorly rolling eyes!]  So I am up and running ready to start blogging again.


1 comments:

EdZee said...

The Internet service technician should have asked you to also buy a LAN cable and use it after you got your new wireless router and removed your Airport. :)

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.