Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Phone Line Filter

We haven't been getting many phone calls on our new phone line so it took me a couple of days to notice that when the phone rang the DSL disconnected.  I got an error message saying I needed to put a filter on the phone line portion of our service to prevent this from happening again.  The phone line filter goes between the phone jack and the telephone.  I know I have a phone line filter floating around as I kept it from when we had DSL several years ago.  I even recall seeing it recently when I packed it in a box with emergency lighting supplies.  Unfortunately I can't find the box!  My husband has a couple extra filters at the office so is bringing me one when he comes home for lunch.  That should solve my minor connection problems.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.