Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photoshop Elements Software

I am a huge fan of Photoshop.  I personally prefer it over some of the free photo editing software and it does a much nicer job than the limited photo editing included with most digital cameras.  It took a few years to learn to use it and the driving force for learning how to use it was blogging.  I use Photoshop pretty much daily.  The main problem with Photoshop is the price that will cost about $700 plus to set up on a new computer.  The real work-around is Photoshop Elements.  At under $100 is is affordable and performs quite nicely.  You can import your own custom brushes, filters, styles and that type of thing with a bit of working knowledge of the program.  For the most part Photoshop Elements will give you all the tools necessary for editing photos for blogging and scrapbooking.  Oh sure there are less tools but for the average Joe Blow, Photoshop Elements is more than sufficient.  I bought PSE version 9.0 for the laptop after using the trial version for 30 days.  The trial version is fully functional and free to use for that period.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.