Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Settling In

We did the last of our moving last night.  My gosh, moving has to be one of the most disruptive things you can do!  It sure reeked havoc with being able to get blogs posts written.  Now we can start settling into our new house and get back into a bit of a routine.  I want to get back to my normal 7 AM posting schedule for my blogs.  A side benefit with the move is it gave me copious blog fodder!  I sure can't complain about that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.