Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Bloggers Simply Don't Think

Some bloggers seriously do not think when leaving comments on other bloggers' blogs.  I author six blogs.  The other day a rather NOOB blogger from the age and construction of their blog left a comment on one of my blogs.  It was what I would consider borderline spam but just barely.  As I went through my comment moderation for my other blogs I found this blogger had also left comments, also borderline spammish, on my other blogs.  He obviously reached my other blogs by clicking on my blog links from the first of my blogs he was on and continued to use this method according to my stats to reach each of my blogs.  Borderline spam is annoying but in this case since I have set my blogs to not give backlinks for comment it was really no harm.  I was going to allow the comments until I got to the one blog comment awaiting moderation saying "update this blog already!"  Excuse me?  If he had actually read my blogs he would have seen we recently moved and that I was quite sick prior to and during the move.  Now I know he didn't read the blog post he tried to leave the comment on because it talked about us moving.  So his inconsiderate comment caused all of his comments to be filed in the trash can.  At some point if this person wants to continue being an active member in the blogosphere he will realize that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.  I don't mind constructive criticism but for Pete's sake read the post!  If you can't say anything nice or at least constructive criticism don't leave a comment.  Seesh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.