Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Busy Day But Not For Blogging

I spent much of the day unpacking and working on my pantry.  In hindsight I should have had a notepad in there with me as I came up with several great blogging topics only to forget them by the time I was finished for the day.  I know many authors keep small notebooks to jot down ideas as they pop into their heads.  At one time I kept one by the bed because I often wake through the night so would write down any interesting thoughts when I was doing extensive research.  I even used a voice activated mini tape recorder to catch all those thoughts even during the day.  I'm still doing research but not to the degree I was doing before so the tape recorder isn't seeing a lot of use.  It might be a good idea to pull it out to record a bit of blog fodder!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.