Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forming a Kinship With Other Bloggers

I started blogging in the spring of 2005 and shortly after that got involved with BlogExplosion where I had the wonderful opportunity to meet other bloggers.  It didn't take long for me to develop a bit of rapport with a few of them and over the years that relationship has grown.  They are friends even though we have never met in real life.  Not only do I make it a point to visit and comment on their blogs, I chit chat with some of them on Twitter as well as a few forums.  I've even got to know a few well enough that we chat back and forth via email.  What is nice is even though some of these bloggers no longer blog or are barely blogging they still stay in touch.  I think that is one of the great benefits of blogging!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.