Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Monday, October 10, 2011

Meeting Other Bloggers

I am the only blogger in our circle of friends.  I get a lot of questions, support and a bit of good natured ribbing about blogging.  While I have virtually met a lot of other bloggers and even become virtual friends with them, I have yet to meet another blogger.  I know there are blogger conventions but have never been to one since they tend to be in California and my travel funds are destined for Las Vegas and Florida.  In our previous very small rural community we were about the only ones out of about twenty families that even had internet access at home.  Moving into our new urban community doesn't sound all that promising for meeting other bloggers either.  Do you know some of our friends actually do not have internet access and others go days without using the internet?  So in our small, community meeting other bloggers is not looking too good.  I would certainly love to meet up with other bloggers.  I think it would be a great way to build a bit of blogging community as well as make new friends!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.