Welcome to The Blog Report

I'm so glad you stopped by and hope you find this blog an interesting read. I've been blogging since April of 2006, currently the author of six public and two private blogs. In the beginning I knew absolutely nothing about blogging. Over the years through trial and error, frustration and elation, and a few tears I've learned a lot. However, the learning process when it comes to blogging continues to evolve. Here you will find a hodge podge of my blogging experiences, useful codes and how-tos, sprinkled liberally with my opinions. Enjoy!

Search this blog:

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

When Do You Blog?

I currently do not work outside of the home but that does not mean I have 24 hours a day to do nothing but blog.  At the same time I''m not blogging as a source of income other than to make enough to pay for blog advertising so I have no real set time for blogging.  I tend to blog when I'm in the mood to blog and believe me that can be anytime during a 24 hour period.  I have blogged in the wee hours of the morning when I can't sleep but for the most part I tend to do my blogging in the mornings after doing Adgitize and playing Cityville and a couple of other 'villes on Facebook while enjoying my morning coffee.  As I slowly wake-up and it is slower these days with getting older things pop into my mind that I want to write about so usually by about 9 AM I have written one or more blog posts.  By about 10 AM I'm ready to go about my daily chores, do a bit of cooking, work on genealogy and basically anything that doesn't involve the computer.  After dinner we watch Coronation Street then I have a little nap but then may or may not do a bit of blogging in the evenings.  I'm trying to get away from doing that at our new house and we can't get Coronation Street at our vacation home other than on YouTube.  So basically most days I'm blogging in the morning before mid-morning.  When do you blog?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. It will appear once approved.